With fall in full force, we’re seeing the season’s newest lineup of fashion trends and what’s hot… when the weather is definitely not.
Since not every trend is wearable (or desirable), here is my take on the 5 fall fashion pieces every woman can wear:
- Jewel Tones. Emerald green, sapphire, amethyst… Fall’s gem-inspired hues will have you looking radiant and sophisticated. A simple accent is all you need to incorporate the shade into your wardrobe: a handbag, high heels, or sweater. Even a jewel toned bra is enough to make you look and feel fabulous!
- Turtlenecks. The classic turtleneck is now a fashion must-have, and is perhaps one of the season’s most wearable trends, keeping you warm without bulk. A turtleneck with a tailored fit is also supremely figure-flattering.
- Winter Whites. Varying shades of whites, ivories and creams are coming back to brighten the darker months. Wear this ultra-elegant trend with decadent cashmere sweaters and wraps or a stunning tailored coat.
- Knee-High Boots. Knee-high boots exude confidence, sex appeal and sophistication. Look for a leather black or brown boot with a slim cut, or dress it up with elegant and timeless black suede. Tip: look for a handbag that accessorizes well with your boot for a unified, put-together look.
- A Statement Coat. Statement coats are coming into the spotlight, and are perhaps one of the best wardrobe investments you can make. A chic coat instantly takes your look to the next level. We’ll see them in every color and length this season, so indulge in a figure-flattering style you love!
Pair any of these fall style essentials with your favorite timeless chic pieces for a supremely elegant, head-turning French finish.